Terms and Conditions:
read the following Terms and Conditions carefully.
using our company website and any products or services provided by our company,
you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions are written in both English and Chinese. In the event of
any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese
version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
of Product Information
Any use of the contents on the Website and product catalogs, other than those
permitted under the Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to
modification, removal, reproduction, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer
or sale of, or commercial exploitation of or creation of derivative works from,
any materials obtained from the Website or product catalogs (in whole or in
part), or use of the Website and product catalogs for purposes competitive to
the businesses of ours or our Affiliates without our prior written consent, is
The Company gives no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness,
utility or other qualities of the information contained on or given in relation
to the Website and product catalogs, and shall not be liable for damage of
any kind (whether The Company ought reasonably to have known or had been advised
on the possibility of the same) arising from and/or in connection with the
information contained on the Website and product catalogs. In no event shall
you rely on any of the materials on the Website and product catalogsas the
sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary and more accurate,
complete and timely sources of information. Any reliance on the materials on
the Website and product catalogs is entirely at your own risk.
Any typographical error, clerical or other error or omission on the Website and
product catalogs shall be subject to our correction at any time without any
liability on our part.
4.The photographs, images, drawings or sketches shown on the Website, product catalogs or promotional materials represent an artist's impression of the product concerned only. They are not drawn to scale and/or may have been edited and processed with computerized imaging techniques. The description, reference, photograph, drawing, image or other information whatsoever on the Website, product catalogs or promotional materials shall not constitute or be construed as constituting any offer, promise, representation or warranty, whether express or implied.
5. Prospective purchasers are advised to conduct an on-site visit for a better understanding of the product. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain independent professional advice in case of doubt.
1. An invoice presenting the unit price of each product and amount will be issued relating to the purchase. Product price include parts (if any), operating and maintenance manual (for crane and remote control units), but not including any assembly or installation service. Goods sold are not returnable.
2. The seller only sells cranes, steel components, hydraulic components, spare parts, accessories and goods. Buyer must find bodywork professionals for assembly and testing services. Buyer must inform seller within 7 days upon receiving the goods in case if the quality of the product does not meet standard, otherwise quality of the goods will be regarded as accepted as satisfactory. No exchange after 7 days of the shipping date of the order. The seller is not responsible for any delays, downtime costs, subsequent damage, loss of profits, other indirect losses, or all legal liabilities.
3. The seller do not test or inspect the cranes, steel structures, parts, hydraulic components and goods sold. Buyer must find bodywork professionals for assembly and testing services.
4. The seller does not provide any maintenance or repair service. Product warranty will be provided by the manufacturer (if any). Replacement parts will be sent by the manufacturer in case there is quality problem found within the warranty period. Buyer is required to repair or replace the parts by authorized professionals.
5. The seller will not compensate and is not liable for any lost or incident due to accident, damage or failure of parts, operation not in accordance with standards, overload, alternation or improper repair performed by buyer or as instructed by the buyer or unreasonable use of the product, (i.e. violations of national / international standards, work codes, laws and regulations, local codes and guidelines, the latest operating manual of the manufacturer), and not liable for any additional costs caused (such as telephone charges, transportation costs, accommodation costs, lost-work costs, related equipment depreciation costs, business loss costs, property loss costs, lawyer costs, human casualties, downtime costs, other related costs, subsequent damage, loss of profits or other indirect lost).
6. Any claim for compensation from the buyer shall be made within one month from the date of occurrence and not later than the end of the warranty period. (If any)
7. Manufacturer's warranty (if any) will be invalid in the event of any willful modification or alteration in any way made to any part of the product by any persons other than the manufacturer.
8. A formal receipt will be issued when the payment is received.
9. The crane model (if any) does not represent the load / lifting capacity, but only as the name of a different model. Please refer to the Loading Chart provided by the manufacturer for loading capacity. The operating and maintenance manual (for crane and remote control units) will be provided by the manufacturer upon delivery of the crane. The buyer and operator must read it carefully before using the crane. The buyer and crane operator are required to obtain the operating and maintenance manual from the distributor or manufacturer in case in case if they lost the manual.
10. Cranes sold by the company are manufactured for regular loads only. Do NOT use the crane intensively in demanding environments and/ or DO NOT use of the crane to lift heavy materials exceeding 6 meters long such as concrete, steel bars, steel sheet piles, etc. Use of the crane intensively in demanding environments or use of the crane for heavy long materials may cause death or injury, property damage, as well as damage to cranes, steel structures, hydraulic components, parts and the cargo.
11. The buyer, product owner and product user should strictly follow the relevant national / international standards, work codes, laws and regulations, local codes and guidelines, and the latest manufacturer's crane operating manual. Misuse of product may cause death or injury, property damage, as well as damage to cranes, steel structures, hydraulic components, parts and the cargo.